At The Bridges at Warwick, we believe that a great dining experience enhances overall well-being. Mealtimes at our Warwick community are a dining adventure filled with good food, great conversation and a warm, inviting atmosphere.
To help us provide an outstanding dining experience, we have partnered with Cura Hospitality. We chose Cura as our partner because the company shares our resident-centered philosophy, service-minded culture and belief that life is enhanced with great food!
We serve restaurant-style dishes designed to meet individual tastes and preferences. Our chef creates flavors inspired by local Doylestown and Philadelphia-area restaurants . . . but that’s only part of our story. Highlights of the dining experience at The Bridges at Warwick include:
Fresh and local: We use seasonal, local Bucks County, PA and greater Philadelphia-area produce, meats, grains and seafood as often as possible. The Common Market located near Philadelphia has partnered with Cura to help meet our community needs. We are committed to buying local – and buying fresh.
Resident participation: A resident menu committee helps decide what items will be placed on our menus that change quarterly. During Food for Thought meetings, residents have the opportunity to make suggestions on menus. Chat with the Dietitian allows residents to ask questions about their diet or attend a Dining Wellness class.
The Fun Stuff . . . Not Just Three Meals a Day.
Dining services at The Bridges at Warwick extend well beyond just three meals a day. From birthday celebrations to brew club meetings to table-side displays and catering, there are many ways to please the palate while filling up the social calendar. And guests and family members are always welcome – and encouraged – to stay for a meal. We offer:
- Monthly Cooking Demonstrations, Featuring the Cura Chef
- Holiday Celebrations
- Monthly “Feature Meals” Offering Samplings of Foods from Around the World! No passport needed.
Commitment to Satisfaction.
The Bridges at Warwick and Cura Hospitality are committed to maintaining the highest possible food quality and customer satisfaction. We do this by:
- Having a Dining Room Supervisor assigned at every meal to assist with service
- Providing comment cards on every table, every day and personally following up with concerns within 72 hours
- Conducting third-party, resident satisfaction surveys annually and utilizing the results to improve service
- Offering Cura Culinary College, a training opportunity to help our kitchen staff hone their skills, and Cura Service College, a training opportunity for our dining service employees to become more service-oriented
The Bridges at Warwick, in partnership with Cura Hospitality, looks forward to creating the perfect dining experience for you! No need to travel to Doylestown for a delicious restaurant-style meal.