- Develop and conduct, intellectually stimulating activities for the community.
- Add creativity to the daily calendar through; baking, cooking, crafts, clubs, and other events.
- Assist with all special events, including holiday events.
- Assist in gather and encouraging residents to attend events and activities.
- Escort and transport residents to and from outings.
- Encourage and support resident independence.
- Establish and maintain good professional relationships with residents and family members.
- Creative, optimistic, vibrant, and energetic attitude.
- Sensitivity to the needs and challenges facing older adults.
- Ability to work well as part of our energetic Life Engagement Team
- Enthusiastic about working with seniors and commitment to our philosophy of “Celebrate Life”.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt according to resident needs.
- High School Diploma/GED required, College Degree preferred.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to be on time.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Flexibility to work every other weekend and some evening hours as needed.
What we offer:
- Consistent schedules
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation package including;
- Medical/Prescription, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k including employer match
- Long term disability and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off